As an event floral designer, TWA is imperative. Total Wedding Ambiance is seldom forgotten and will ultimately receive a thumbs up or thumbs down.
Hiring a compentent event floral designer is equivalent to hiring an interior designer for your wedding (as you would for your home). Our scope of services go beyond "flowers" and expand into unique element selection, fabric/linen selection, assistance with spacing, lay-out and lighting, decorative accessories, etc.
Your wedding should reflect your individual style and personality. I was highly impressed with Jennifer and Armand's color palette seletion of sunkist orange paired with fuschia pinks and various shades of blue. I'm not sure if the average couple would have the audacity to run with a bold trio but Jennifer and Armand are stylish trendsetters . Their event design and decor by far superseeded elegance.
We created 6 focal points/ WOW Factors / Conversation Pieces:
1. Wedding Entrance (Outdoor) - Oversized Cursive "J" and "A" letters completeley comprised of fushia pink and orange carnations.
2. Wedding Ceremony Vestibule Focal Point: 4 ft tall floral design in a uniquely shaped glass vessel comprised of gold branches, orchids, hydranges, calla lilies and bells of ireland.
3. Wedding Ceremony Focal Point: 60 ft aisle with a dense border of pink and orange rose petals created a pathway to a 10 ft tall Chuppah accessorized with crystals and orchid blooms.
4. Wedding Pre-Reception / Cocktail Focal Point: The chandailer concept comprised of topsy-turvy mango calla lilies and clear swirly hanging candleholders.
5. Wedding Reception: The Candy Bar
6. Wedding Reception: Design Repetition/Tall Pomander Designs